Last week I discussed 8 Social Media Tools That Your Small Business Needs to be Using and on that list was Twitter. Now that you’ve had time to set up your new Twitter account, you need to start following people that can help you grow your business.
Today I’m going to introduce you to 8 metrics companies you should be following on Twitter. By following these companies and reading the articles that they post on Twitter, you can get instant access to the type of high quality information that you need to grow your online presence.
Company Website: http://www.crazyegg.com/
About Crazy Egg: With CrazyEgg, you can track your user’s activity on your website and analyze this activity with several tools including Heatmap and Confetti.
- Traffic “Bait” and Ad Clicks: Perfect Market’s Study Isn’t Telling the Whole Story
- The 5 Google Reputation Management Tactics I Don’t Normally Reveal
- How Google Is Screwing Its Own Advertisers with Comparison Ads
Company Website: http://www.google.com/analytics/
About Google Analytics: With Google Analytics you can analyze your traffic data, track your sales and conversions, trace ecommerce transactions to specific keywords and more.
- From the PM’s Point of View: The AdWords Report Launch!
- Why Google Analytics always belongs in your measurement consideration set
- Introducing In-Page Analytics; Visual Context for your Analytics Data!
Company Website: http://www.kissmetrics.com/
About KISSmetrics: KISSmetrics allows you to better understand your marketing campaigns so that you can improve your conversion rate and increase revenues.
- The Definitive Guide to Awesome Web Content
- Less is More: Simplifying your User Experience
- The 5 Phases Of The Facebook Sales Funnel
Company Website: http://www.clicktale.com/
About ClickTale: ClickTale’s primary service is providing businesses with Customer Experience Analytics (CEA).
- Finer Form Analytics with Segmentation
- Scrolling For the Vertically Challenged
- Conversion Funnels Done Right
Company Website: http://www.omniture.com/
About Omniture: Omniture has several different products and services to help you manage all aspects of your company’s online marketing strategy.
- Is your website ready for Black Friday?
- How do you stack up against your online analytics peers?
- Reporting vs. Analysis: What’s the Difference?
Company Website: http://www.kissinsights.com/
About KISSinsights: KISSinsights lets you ask your customers a direct question and allows your customers to instantly provide you feedback.
- Why are you leaving me? Learning from an unsubscribe exit survey
- Incentivizing Users for Feedback
- Why a complaint is really a gift
Company Website: http://www.google.com/webmasters/
About Google Webmaster: With Google Webmaster tools you can analyze search data, see what sites link to you, tell Google about your site, learn how Google views your site, receive email alerts if your site generates an error and much more.
Company Website: http://www.usertesting.com/
About UserTesting: UserTesting allows website designers and other web professionals to learn how their target audience will use their website.