If you have been around SEO and SEO conferences over the past few years, you have most likely heard of #EpicDinner. I have been to several and it is pretty amazing to see the spectacular events Alan Bleiweiss puts together.
100+ people gathered together over good food and good conversation is really hard to beat. Alan recently acquired EpicDinner.org to get the word out in a more centralized location. We have decided that he really needs a logo and that’s where you come in.
Between now and midnight PST on March 31st, 2013, we will be accepting logo design submissions for the #EpicDinner brand. A winning logo will be selected from the submissions before April 5th and the winner will receive some pretty sweet prizes. First of all, as the person who comes up with the #EpicDinner logo, you will always have priority sign up for any #EpicDinner event. You will also receive attribution and recognition on EpicDinner.org for your contribution.
That in itself is pretty bad ass, but there is more! AuthorityLabs has decided to make the prize even sweeter. The winner will receive a 16GB Wi-Fi iPad mini in the color of their choosing and 6 free months on a Pro subscription to AuthorityLabs.
Hints & Tips
- There is currently no preferred color scheme, so feel free to use any colors you think would work well.
- No logos will be shown publicly until after the submission deadline. We don’t want you copying other people.
- Be creative, be original. We are not looking for a stock logo only consisting of fancy lettering: originality is key.
- Limit of 3 submissions per person. If you submit more, we will disqualify all of your submissions
- AuthorityLabs and Alan Bleiweiss reserve the right to determine that no logo submissions were of sufficient quality to award a winner. If that happens the contest deadline may be extended as needed.
- In order to receive their prize, winner will need to agree to assign all rights to the logo to Alan Bleiweiss as well as supply the logo in vector format such as .eps or .ai.
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com and should be in .png or .jpg format.