Google’s Matt Cutts answers this question in the video below. Does Google think this type of content hidden text is sneaky to trick the algorithms? Well, it depends on how it is done. Matt explains when it is alright to have hidden content and when it is not.
- Google Webmasters Video, Best Practices and Mistakes in SEO
- How ‘Customer Marketing’ Leads To Improved Content Quality
- Why Mozcon 2014 Made Me Proud, And It Has Zero To Do With Inbound Marketing
- Articles That Did Really Well in Our Twitter Stream This Month
- 96% Of B2B Marketers Suck At Content Marketing