Google’s Matt Cutts answers this question in the video below. Does Google think this type of content hidden text is sneaky to trick the algorithms? Well, it depends on how it is done. Matt explains when it is alright to have hidden content and when it is not.
- Now Provided Report From AuthorityLabs Quickly Finds You More Keyword Opportunities
- Learn About Building Tools w/APIs and WordPress Optimization: #Pubcon
- Excel Tool to Automatically Format Your CSV Export
- Scheduled Reporting Now Available in AuthorityLabs
- 6 Ways You Should Be Using Ranking Data in AuthorityLabs