There has been a lot of talk over the years about websites being negatively affected by other spammy or unethical sites on the same server or IP address. Google’s Matt Cutts answers a question about the possibility of a web host’s reputation affecting an individual website’s ranking in the SERPs. The answer is not a “hard no”. I suggest you watch and find out why.
- How to Format Your ‘Now Provided’ Report – Part 1 [VIDEO]
- Google Doesn’t Think Your Title Tags are Good Enough
- Now Provided Report From AuthorityLabs Quickly Finds You More Keyword Opportunities
- Learn About Building Tools w/APIs and WordPress Optimization: #Pubcon
- Excel Tool to Automatically Format Your CSV Export