Is Google making search better with all their recent changes? If you ask 100 people, you’re probably going to get 100 different answers. But there is a lot — and I mean a lot — of evidence to suggest that Google’s real intention may be to increase their bottom line. Do you think it’s coincidental that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Commercial Intent
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results
- How To ‘Keep The Main Thing The Main Thing’