If you are a fan of infographics and/or using interesting images in your blog posts, I want to provide you one simple step that can greatly help you control the sharing of these forms of media. I’m referring to the “embed code” which is very simply a snippet of html code that allows someone to copy and paste the code into their own web pages and when they do, display the infographic or image.
Posts Tagged: Embed Code
- How to Format Your ‘Now Provided’ Report – Part 1 [VIDEO]
- Google Doesn’t Think Your Title Tags are Good Enough
- Now Provided Report From AuthorityLabs Quickly Finds You More Keyword Opportunities
- Learn About Building Tools w/APIs and WordPress Optimization: #Pubcon
- Excel Tool to Automatically Format Your CSV Export