Formatting in Excel has always been a major point of focus in our 101 Wednesdays Google+ Hangouts. Our latest wasno different. It’s pretty much the Cushing way to focus on making data pretty. It just so happens that we, and you, can use pretty colors and icons to quickly show how well data is doing… Read more »
Posts Tagged: how to
- 4 Surefire Ways You Can Create An Indispensable Brand
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results