One of the most common problems I see in websites is the same content being available at both the WWW and non-WWW versions of a domain. I’ve encountered this in nearly every website I’ve done an SEO audit for, and I see it every day when browsing the web. Despite it being so prevalent, it… Read more »
Posts Tagged: htaccess
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results
- How To ‘Keep The Main Thing The Main Thing’