You’re likely seeing a dramatic increase in the use of QR codes in marketing materials lately. Despite being around for quite some time, they’re really beginning to be recognized by marketers as a great way to integrate online and offline marketing efforts. And it makes sense; smartphone use continues to rise – Comscore reports that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: QR Codes
- 4 Surefire Ways You Can Create An Indispensable Brand
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results