Last week, Google, Bing and Yahoo announced collaboration on a single standard for structured markup. Yes, I’m talking about Schema.org and utilizing Microdata for “Rich Snippets.” Since then, many sites have posted about why Schema.org might be good, bad or otherwise for site owners; some balanced, some not. Personally, I think structured markup and machine-readable… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Schema.org
- 4 Surefire Ways You Can Create An Indispensable Brand
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results