Recently, during a meeting hosted by our CEO where we discussed do’s and don’ts of web design for Advice Interactive, I couldn’t help but go ranty. “Don’t put poop on the page,” I said, which was met by raucous laughter. “No seriously, we wouldn’t put poop in the page and expect it to convert, so… Read more »
Posts Tagged: user experience
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results
- How To ‘Keep The Main Thing The Main Thing’