Tag your content. Use tags that are relevant to that content. Don’t stuff your tags with keywords you want to rank for. Again, be relevant, but always think about what people might search for. Don’t use all your tags in every post. Use tags repeatedly across posts when it’s appropriate.
Posts Tagged: Video SEO
- 4 Surefire Ways You Can Create An Indispensable Brand
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results