A few weeks ago I saw someone in my Twitter stream retweet an article about using image replacement techniques. My first thought was, “wait, are we in 2007 and someone forgot to tell me?” Sadly, no. It’s 2011, and people are still recommending the use of image replacement. Please stop! There’s a better way! A… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Web Fonts
- 4 Surefire Ways You Can Create An Indispensable Brand
- Take Your Presentations to the Next Level, Great Tips from Erica McGillivray
- Smart Ways To Use Longtail Keywords To Stay Ahead of The Competition
- Does Your Content Look Like Panda Chowder To Google?
- SERP Analysis 2014 – Everything You Need to Know About Google Results