Over the past few weeks, we’ve been running a contest, asking our readers to give our centaur an identity and the only feedback we had was that he scares the crap out of people.
So now we still have this BlueGlass TPA ticket to give away and either nobody wanted it or we suck at running a contest. Since BlueGlass TPA is going to be amazing and there’s no way anyone in their right mind wouldn’t want it, we’ve decided that we suck at running contests (actually, I suck at it, but I blame Chase at least a little bit).
As of a few minutes ago, the conference is sold out. That means that right now, we’re the only option for getting a ticket if you haven’t bought one. Update: 25 new tickets were made available 8/19. They will likely sell fast and are $995 each. Save yourself some cash and win one from us!
10 Reasons You NEED To Be At BlueGlass TPA
- Awesome speakers like Rae Hoffman and Greg Boser.
- Florida is perfect that time of year.
- You can throw patio chairs into the swimming pool at the conference hotel and not get kicked off the property forever (don’t ask).
- There is a good pizza place within delivery distance and they will deliver pizza after midnight.
- Good food all day both days. Most meals are supplied as part of your ticket but if you don’t find something you like at the venue, you’re a short van ride away from plenty of good options.
- Networking that will likely be more valuable than any other conference you attend this year.
- Open Bar! There will be a 2 hour open bar each night where you will have the opportunity to inhale as much alcohol as you can to carry you through the night. Just don’t pass out. We may have Sharpie markers…
- 3 of us from AuthorityLabs will be there. Our CTO will drink you under the table, guaranteed.
- I will likely challenge Brian Clark to some kind of competition just to annoy him since he thinks I’m a troll.
- You have nothing better to do September 26th & 27th, guaranteed.
Here’s How You Can Win
Leave a comment here explaining why you need to go to BlueGlass TPA. It can be a sentence or a novel. We just want to know why you think we should give you a free ticket. You get one entry. All entries must be in by August 26th. On August 29th we will pick the top 5 entries and have a panel of celebrity judges vote for the winner by September 1st.