Things aren’t working like they should today. Over the last three or four weeks we’ve been working on a lot of major updates to AuthorityLabs. Everything was looking good on our staging server so we decided to get everything on production last weekend. We spend all day Saturday and Saturday night (till about 5:00am) getting production setup with the new hotness, and weren’t able to completely finish the push to production until Sunday afternoon. Everything was pulling down data correctly, but we’ve run into some issues this morning which is causing that data not to show correctly.
Things may be a little funky for the next couple days but it’ll be worth it, I promise! Here are a few new things you can expect to see in your account this week…
- Indexed page data – the total number of pages of a domain or subfolder indexed in Google, Yahoo! and Bing with a list of the most authoritative pages according to each engine.
- Type data – we’re now looking for universal results which appear on Google. If we parse a serp and find image, shopping and video results you’ll be able to see that in the new ‘Type’ column.
- Local ranking data – along with the type data you’ll see if a local pack is thrown. If we find the URL or domain your tracking within that local pack you’ll be able to see the position.
- Real-time results – pretty soon after you add new keywords you’ll have ranking data. We’re still refining this to get it as close to ‘real-time’ as possible but on staging it’s currently only taking about 30 seconds.
- Some API updates for a few of our heavier API consumers.
We’re going to get all this working right today, but it’ll probably take a couple days to work some of the kinks out. We really appreciate your patience.